NEVER host with 1planhost - they SUCK!

1planhost are the worst host in the world, their support is shit and they don't honor their refund promise. If you host with 1planhost you WILL be sorry. Thier uptime guarantee is a JOKE. Bunch of fucking clowns.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

How can I esacpe from 1planhost cowboys?

Needless to say, I didnt spot the 'hidden' 1planhost bombshell in that excrutiatingly self-congratulatory email they kept spamming me with. Nothing else they had ever sent me (except my cpontrol panel details) had required reading, so why should this.

Within 3 days, however, I woke up to find that 1planhost had fucked all my websites. Literally. None of them were working. My businesses were screwed by 1planhost. And worse, my adwords campaigns were still funnelling traffic to these now 1planhost-crippled websites.

1planhost - what a bunch of shitters. I tried to phone them. Nada. Please leave a message. I tried to email them. Nada. NO WAY OF CONTACTING 1planhost except to get on a frikking plane and fly 3000 miles to the seedy shack they inhabit in texas.

In desperation, I tried to move one of my sites away to better hosting than 1planhost could supply. TRANSFER DENIED

That's right. 1planhost, bunch of scammers that they are, dont register your domains in YOUR name they register them in 1planhost's name - liars and theives that they are. Then when you try to extract YOUR domain, you get crap like this:-


From: support@1planhost.com (liars, theirves, scumbags and general fuckers inc)
Subject: [XEP-88725]: Fwd: Transfer Acknowledgement
Date: 14 April 2006 16:36:45 GMT+02:00
To: x@x.com

====== Please reply above this line ======

Fwd: Transfer Acknowledgement

Hi,
We registered this domain for you, therefore, we will need to release the administrative control to you. We will need the following information to do that:

Name
Company Name
Address
City, State & Zip
Email Address
Phone Number

Thanks,
Marie

Ticket Details
=========
Ticket ID: XEP-88725
Tracking URL: https://www.1planhost.com/esupport/index.php?_a=tickets&_m=viewmain&ema
Department: Support
Created On: 14 Apr 2006 05:40 AM
Last Update: 14 Apr 2006 05:40 AM
Status: Closed

ticket no="XEP-88725"/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home